Executive Employment Screening
Protecting employers and Executive job candidates through compliant social media background checks.
Social Intelligence provides employers with the knowledge and tools necessary to gain all the benefits of using social media for employment screening while reducing the legal exposure of conducting social media searches internally. Social media screening enables employers to gain a deeper insight into both professional and personal characteristics of potential employees, identifying negative behaviors and activities to safeguard the organization as well as uncover positive attributes of candidates.
Social Intelligence Executive Hiring navigates the complex landscape of social media and provides employers with clear, consistent, and insightful results. Using a combination of automated research and manual, multi-tier analyst review, Social Intelligence generates FCRA, EEOC, and state law compliant reports based on employer-defined criteria that preserve fair and consistent hiring practices.
The legal exposure associated with utilizing social media in the hiring process should not be ignored. Social Intelligence Executive Hiring presents employers with reports on only employer-defined material and filters out “protected class” information (such as race, religion, national origin, age, sex, familial status, sexual orientation, and disability status) defined by federal and state anti-discrimination law. Summary and detail views present easy-to-understand results, with screenshots of pertinent material that matches the employer’s pre-defined criteria.
Providing a user-friendly portal to employers, our infrastructure enables the scalability, security, and dependability that an organization requires in its business practices. Social Intelligence Hiring also integrates conveniently with an employer’s applicant tracking system (ATS) or human resource management system (HRMS).
- All the tools necessary for legally-compliant social media pre-employment screening
- Proprietary web search technology produces comprehensive profile of candidates’ social media
- Manual, multi-tier analyst review and ability to conceal Federal and State “protected class” information
- Simple, easy to understand results based on employer pre-defined criteria
- FCRA, Federal, and State law compliant reports
- Takes the guesswork out of deciphering unorganized Internet results
- Reveals what is important and relevant while respecting candidates’ privacy
- Maximizes the advantages of using social media while reducing the legal risks
- Creates and enforces fair and consistent hiring practices
- Identifies good candidates and eliminates bad candidates improving hiring results